Thursday, June 4, 2015

Quiz Your Friend !

Assalamualaikum

Ever wonder how much does your friends know about you? Do they know your favorite color? Favorite food? Favorite memories and stuffs.

Try this Quiz Your Friend!

You can now make a quiz to test your friends! Interesting and exciting, isn't it? It sure is. Haha.

I did make one quiz about myself.
Here it is..


So, for the first question. My favorite instrument, and by instrument, I meant musical instrument.

Since, I am a pianist, it's just so obvious the answer is a Piano.

Someone actually answered Conical Flask.
-___________-





Moving on,






My favorite author. This is kinda tricky actually.
I do have a collection of Jane Austen's books.
I do enjoy her work because they are classics where the settings were back during the 18th century in England.

As for John Grisham, I'm not really a fan. It's just that, recently, I read a novel wrote by him titled 'Theodore Boone' which I find quite interesting.
So does the book 'Skipping Christmas'.

As for Aisya Sofea, a malay novelist. I used to like her work, stories, novels but as time move on, I started to feel boring. Actually, I started to get boring will all those cliche malay love stories.
Sorry.

But it's a different case with Bahruddin Bekri!
This is the answer to my question 'My favorite author.'
I actually collect Bahruddin Bekri's works. His story was full of deep meanings and messages, that makes me think about life and goals. I really love it.

Hihi, next!







As for this, the answer is Phineas and Ferb. Because it's funny, musical, entertaining and creative, I guess.

For me, the jokes in Phineas and Ferb are much more appropriate and did not cross the line.

I do like Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents, but sometimes they are annoying. Haha.

I don't even watch Gravity Falls.




The weirdest food I ever ate. Hahaha
It's Otak Lembu.

Which I will post about it in another entry.















I skipped some of the questions because it's too general and easy.



My favorite movies are Lord of the Ring, The Hobbit and Harry Potter.

Haha yeah.

But my most most favorite would be Lord of the Ring.

Only a few who got the answer right for this question.


They got confused between Lord of the Ring and The Hobbit.




There are a total of 10 questions actually.

So here's the result.



So, we are gonna exclude 'Hmm' because it's actually me. I wanted to check what my questions are... but I accidentally answered all.

At first, mum got the highest score. But someone name 'HZ' beat her. Until now, I am still wondering who is this HZ.

Coming in second, Fiza, as expected. She's my best friend after all!

Third, Ali Sufyan. Unexpected that he got 70 which is quite high.


Then there's Darina, Haida, Syahid, Izzati, Ameera, Kavein and Sue.
They are my friends since foundation.
Scoring 50 and above is quite high since they just know me for like a year/ 2 years.
















It's FUN! You should try it!
Haha.
Jangan nanti bergaduh sudah.

That is all for now.





No comments:

Post a Comment