Monday, June 22, 2015

50 Random Questions

Assalamualaikum,

So, tonight. I decided to do some random question and answer about myself.
This might be useful for anyone who wants to...date me. Hahaha. No.

So, Lets get started!

1. What's your birthday?
10 December 1995. I demand for a present. Because I love presents. Why? Because I didn't receive many.

2. What's your favorite colour?
That would be the colour red. Wait, no, green. Maybe it's a mixture of red and green, which is the colour brown. But nahh, it's red. No, green. I'm confused.

3. How tall are you?
I'm 165 cm tall. Yayy Yayy

4. Where would your dream holiday be?
I would like to go somewhere with great history or nature.

5. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
If I know it, it wouldn't be a secret anymore right? But I would like to think that I had a secret admirer. Hahaha.

6. Do you hold grudges?
I do, sometimes. But the problem with me is that I forget easily.

7. Can you solve sudoku puzzles?
Duhh~

8. Are you a good liar?
My friend, Darina said "Sofea bukan jenis menipu."  Yeah. I'm bad in lying. It's just too obvious.

9. What has been your worst haircut/style?
Hahahahahahahaha ha ha ha ha I blame my roomates for this.

10. What's your favorite accent?
British!

11. Are you a hat person?
Not really, but someone did make me buy a cap.

12. What's your favorite fruit?
Watermelon, Jambu Batu, Pisang. Yayyy

13. Is the glass half full or half empty?
Half full.

14. Do you love or loathe Harry Potter?
LOVE!

15. Where do you like to go to on your first date?
Well, erm.... Somewhere fun and exciting.
If we went for movie or lunch/dinner, I would be really quiet. It's a first date after all. I'm a really shy person. If you want me to talk, take me somewhere fun, like the arcade. Hahaha. ermm yeah. Anywhere is fine, yeah.

16. Do you miss the way things were 6 months ago?
Yes, yes I do. But. I believe it's better this way.

17. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Well, I tried. But not really good in hiding them.

18. Are you a patient person?
Depends on the situation and your attitude. Hoho.

19. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Ofcourse yessssss. But it depends. If it's gonna make me feel awkward, better don't.
But then, I forget things easily.
So, yeah it doesn't matter. But I would like to know.

20. Are you afraid of falling in love?
Hmm. no. But afraid of getting hurt? yes.

21. Do you still watch cartoons?
Heck yeah!

22. Describe your ideal proposal.
It would be like this. Me sitting in my room and suddenly mum shouted from the living room "May.. ada orang datang meminang!"

23. Has a book ever upset you?
Yeah, especially Malay love novels.

24. Why your best friend is your best friend?
Because they really know me and we are 'sekepala' woohooo

25. How many books do you own?
Almost hundred?

26. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Oink oink hahahaha ha ha ha

27. How many languages can you speak?
2 and a quarter.

28. Nike or Adidas?
Adidas.

29. Hot tea or cold tea?
Warm~ "Milo suam satu!"

30. Do you want to get married?
Of course, I do...

31. What's your favorite month?
December

32. Do you like waffles?
Yes, peanut butter and chocolate.

33. Your favorite youtuber
Ryan Higa and Mat Lutfi

34. Are you happy with yourself?
Yes, I am. I think. Aside from being lazy.

35. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
Ubah tempat makan nanti kahwin banyak kali

36. How and where do you prefer to study?
I prefer studying alone at the library.

37. What is your blood type?
AB+

38. Are you holding on to something you need to let go of?
Yes, I am... I don't know if I ever will let it go.

39. Would you date a hottie who is totally dumb?
No.

40. Do you consider yourself an extrovert or introvert?
Neither.

41. What is family to you?
They are like my heart. Without them, I would probably die.

42. What is the worst thing that can be under your bed?
Well, I don't know. Probably hairs. Lot of hairs.

43. Do you prefer to text or talk on the phone?
Well, it depends. Most preferred would be text. But talk for urgent matters.

44. Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy?
Twice as smart. ^_^

45. What is your most awkward moment in life?
When I have to act like a zombie in front of my boyfriend.

46. What's you stage name if you ever need one?
Peah hahaha. Nope. Just Sofea.

47. What do you think of horoscope sign? Does it really tell you how people behave according to their signs?
I don't think it really tells the people behavior according to the signs. Anyway, it's fun to read the signs.

48. Will you prefer vanilla over chocolate?
No. Haha. It will always be chocolate.

49. If you can paint anything into life, what would you paint?
Money. Oh wait? Does it need to be a life creature? Then maybe.... nothing. Because I am bad in drawing and it may look retarded.

50. What is your first song you learn on piano?
Wow... I can't remember but it would probably be baa baa black sheep.

Yeay, Done! 50 questions with some help from a friend.
Thank you for helping with the questions and...
thank you to guys for reading!


1 comment:

  1. Shazleeeeennnnn can i copy those question and answer them in my blog??? pretty pleaseeee really inspired to do the same but no idea!!

    waiting for ur reply^^

    ReplyDelete