Monday, August 4, 2014

TUTORIAL : Your Own Dollydle without using Photoshop

Assalamualaikum and hi to all visitors of my beloved Kingdom.

I've finally succeeded in making my very first own Dollydle.. Yay me!

What is a Dollydle?
Anda semua boleh google images and voila~
Here's the result :

klik untuk tumbesaran

And here is my first Dollydle :


I did it without using Photoshop since i don't have it...
This is my first time doing it and I'm pretty proud of it. *smiling face*
Yeap.

This is How I Do It :

1) Draw Your Dollydle.

You have to draw your own dollydle. Draw your dollydle like how you want it to look like. Draw it in a sketch book. Or maybe if you have a drawing pad or tab, life would be so much easier, you won't need to go through the hardship i went through. But anyway, here's mine :


Then, you scan it using your scanner. Then, we will move on to the next step.

2) Edit it.

Thanks to a good friend of mine for introducing me to this software called SAI Paint Tool.
Here :


Then you add a new layer. Choose 'Linework Layer'


Then, you can start to line it and colour it. I will suggest you to just use the 'Curve' and 'Line'.
Easier.
and the final step is.......

3) Crop It

Yeap. That's it. I just use Paint to crop it by using the 'Free-form selection'
 and there... you got your very own cute Dollydle.


It's a lot of work but Hendak Seribu Daya, Tak Hendak Seribu Dalih

GOODLUCK GUYS !

2 comments:

  1. susah cari yang sesuai kat internet.. tu yang decide buat sendiri je. hahaha :D nak tempah? ceceh

    ReplyDelete